**Note: This item is sold individually (each) for vehicles that only require 1 piece (motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, etc). Should you need a pair, be sure to change the QTY at checkout to 2.
- Converts D2S / D2R / D4S / D4R Factory HID Xenon systems to LED technology.
- The main advantage of switching to LEDs from OE Xenon would be the cost savings of not having to purchase new ballasts, bulbs, and possibly igniters.
- One unit will replace ballast, igniter and bulb.
- Simply tap in the positive and negative wire leads on the LED unit to the factory wires that feed the OE Factory ballast.
- Leave the factory xenon ballast in the housing, as it may seal a hole in the headlight housing.
- Because of the frequency difference in LEDs vs HIDs, HID lighting provides maximum distance output, but LEDs may be brighter.
Bulb Cross References:
- Body Construction Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input Voltage (Max): 17 V
- Input Voltage (Min): 9 V
- Color Temperature: 6000 K
- Total Raw Light Output: 3200 lm
- Total Power: 60 W
- IP Rating: IPX6
- EMC (Reduction in radio noise): YES